Tranoi: Leading Fashion Trade Show in Paris, France.
Tranoi is a social platform that connects international designers and brands with buyers, influencers and market leaders. Boris Provost is the CEO of Tranoï and it has been the leading B2B fashion event of Paris Fashion Week since 1998. It displays a wide range of categories that include organic clothing, footwear, accessories and lifestyle products. This show constantly tracks newness and freshness. The purpose is to promote fashion with a vision of unique concepts. Tranoi and Paris Fashion Week happen simultaneously which brings in the buyers and designers from around the world for the show.
The Tranoï fashion trade show takes place four times a year during Paris Fashion Week at prestigious exhibition venues like the Carrousel du Louvre and the Palais Brongniart in Paris, France.
Crow at Tranoi: Leading Fashion Trade Show in Paris, France
We are a ready-to-wear clothing label based in Ahmedabad, India launched in 2011. Our handwoven collection is available in 9 countries. We design sustainable eco-friendly timeless clothing that celebrates relaxed easy dressing keeping in mind the traditional weaving or printing method practised by weavers of India translating in our own contemporary way.
We strive hard for more conscious living and believe in practising sustainability throughout our processes. We mindfully attempt to engage with fair-trade Indian artisans and cottage industries who are ethical with their work practices.
Our line of handwoven collections from India is exclusively designed and launched in Paris, France. It's our privilege to unveil our Indian handcrafted clothing in France and promote local weavers of India.
Every year we launch our Spring-Summer collection in the month of September and Fall-Winter in the month of February at Tranoi in Paris, France.
It all started with a warm palette, reinvented textures designed in Merino wool and organic cotton handwoven in various counts of yarn. The collection consists of our forever earthy tones - dusty black, turkey red, warm red, classic Bombay brown, accompanied with granite grey, natural Indigo and foaming ivory.
Keeping in mind the beauty of handwoven textiles, we have designed a distinct collection. Silhouettes that can be easily layered with our unconventional yet modern shapes consisting of coats, easy shirts, dresses and quilted pants to keep you cosy and warm.
Fall/Winter’21 is the result of our profound fondness towards high spirited textiles of Africa.
To view our Fall/winter 2021 lookbook click on the link below:
We would be happy to give our brand kit and look book of our latest Fall/Winter’2021 collection and a sample of our crow dress on the last day of the trade show. Our brand representative will be available to take you through our brand’s philosophy and share more information pertaining to our collection, textile weaving, MOQs, wholesale/bulk policy, and other information. You can recognize the representative at the stall wearing a black coloured band on the wrist.
Visit our stall at Tranoi:
Venue: Carrousel du Louvre: 99 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Le Notre room Booth N11
Dates: 28th February 2020 – 2nd March 2020
We at Crow are proud to have diversified clientele from all around the world. From the far east coasts of Japan, Korea, Hong Kong to European countries like Switzerland, Belgium, France, Italy Spain, Germany, the U.K, all the far west to the US and Middle Eastern countries like Kuwait. Many of our clients are now very humbled to call our friends to visit us every season for buying our handwoven collection for their concept stores and boutiques.
In order to facilitate a smooth and easy transaction for all our European and American clientele, we have connections with our agents who facilitate the entire process from start to finish. All the certifications (certifications of origin, CEPA, etc.) required are also provided from our end at the time of delivery of the order.
We provide excellent customer service throughout the entire process with prompt and timely communication.
About other Brands participating in the trade show:
Designers and brands from all across the world participate showcasing products and various products such as hats, socks, pocket squares, scarves and stoles, sunglasses, bags, semi-precious jewellery, artisan jewellery, clothing like raincoats, beach-wear, swim-wear, organic clothing, contemporary clothing, etc.
Venues for Tranoï fashion trade show:
Getting to Carrousel du Louvre for Tranoï international fashion trade show:
- By Metro: Lines 1 & 7 (Palais-Royal/Musée du Louvre Station) Line 14 (Pyramides Station).
- By Bus: Lines 21, 24, 27, 39, 48, 68, 69, 72, 81 & 95.
- Local taxis and cab services are also available.
- Charles de Gaulle airport to carousel du louvre is 32.9 km takes 59 minutes
- Orly Airport to carousel du louvre is 17.4 km takes 41 minutes
- Gare du Nord to carrousel du louvre is 3 km takes 15 minutes
- Gare St Lazare to carrousel du louvre is 1.7 km takes 8 minutes
- Gare de est to carrousel du louvre is 3.2 km takes 17 minute
Services provided by trade show for our clients:
- Bars and cafes provide refreshments to the buyers and exhibitors without any charges.
- Provision of WiFi and charging points.
- Cloakroom facility
- Shuttle bus services from Palais de la Bourse to Carrousel du Louvre and Richelieu.
- Maps with the guidance of the venue and booths.
- Free fashion resource books will be available at the reception desk.
Passes for availing entry to Tranoï leading fashion trade show, Paris, France:
Registration link: https://registration.tranoi.com/registration/5e12f0f8be6cbc0021ec0b6d
Use code: CROW-TRA049 for availing a discounted entry to the Tranoi fashion trade show.
Experience our choice of places in Paris.
Bask in the magnolias heaven of France's captivating capital city Paris with our thoughtfully chosen places for designers and artists. These places give an unconscious burst of creativity from its renaissance architecture to metro signages, to lush landscapes, to a wide horizon of monumental presence.
Places to visit around Rue de Rivoli :
- You can experience a pleasant walk from Louvre to L’opera witnessing high-end fashion streets, upscale restaurants, and stores.
- Tuileries garden is surrounded by enchanting sculptors. Within this beautiful architecture, you can cherish a satisfying view with a cup of Cappuccino and French baguette at Paul’s.
Cherish delectable meals at a few of our favourite restaurants in Paris:
8 Passage des Panoramas, 75002, Paris. #01 40 13 06 41
Stop by for culinary amalgamation of French and Italian delicacies. It has an amazing walkway that cannot be missed.
1 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75016, Paris. #01 40 62 70 61
Dine here with the prettiest Eiffel Tower view.
RISTORANTE NATIONAL The hotel des Arts & Metiers’ restaurant
243 Rue Saint-Martin, 75003, Paris. #01 80 97 22 80
This place offers a unique view of the rooftops from the terrace of the hotel.
LE PETIT MARCHE
9 Rue de Bearn, 75003, Paris. #01 42 72 06 67
They offer modern French arrangement with affordable prices.
COCO The Opéra Garnier Restaurant
1 Place Jacques Rouche, 75009, Paris. #01 42 68 86 80
This place offers luxury with architectural ambience.
LES GRANDS VERRES The Palais de Tokyo restaurant
13 Avenue du President Wilson, 75016, Paris. #01 42 89 88 10
It offers a well-managed cocktail bar with dietary sustainability.
Designer's suggestions when in Paris:
- Louis Vuitton Foundation museum for celebrating art and culture: 8 Avenue du Mahatma Gandhi, Bois de Boulogne, 75116, Paris. Opening hours: 10 AM to 6 PM from Monday to Saturday. Closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
- Atelier des Lumières holds monumental immersive exhibitions: 38 Rue Saint-Maur, 75011 Paris. Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 10 AM to 6 PM, Friday and Saturday: 10 AM to 10 PM, Sunday: 10 AM to 7 PM. Open every day.
- Shakespeare and Company bookstore is parallel to Sienne river and Notre Cathédrale. Don’t forget to get your purchased books stamped with the Shakespeare stamp: 37 rue de la Bûcherie, 75005, Paris. Opening hours: Monday to Saturday: 10 AM to 10 PM, Sunday, 12:30 PM to 8 PM.
- Monet's house an impressionist painter You can take a train from Gare Saint-Lazare to Vernon-Giverny which takes approximately 40 minutes to 1 hour. This experience would serve as a getaway from the chaotic city life: 84 rue Claude Monet, Giverny. Opening hours: 9:30 AM to 6 PM (ticket office closes at 5:30 PM). Open from April 1st through November 1st, including bank holidays.
- Sacré-Cœur For a beautiful hilltop view of the entire city of Paris you can head to Montmartre. It is well known for its artistic history, the white-domed Basilica, and other churches: 35 Rue du Chevalier de la Barre, 75018 Paris. Opening hours: 6 AM to 10:30 PM. Open every day.
- Vanves flea market is one of the best flea markets in Paris, France. Visit this market if you’re a passionate collector of vintage articles or a fan of whimsical trinkets: 5 Avenue de la Porte de Vanves, 75014 Paris. Opening hours: 7 AM to 1 PM. Only open on Saturday- Sunday.
- Musée Picasso. 5 rue de Thorigny, 75003, Paris. Opening hours: 9:30 AM to 6 PM from Tuesday to Sundays. Closed on Mondays.
- Musée des Arts Décoratifs. 107, rue de Rivoli, 75001, Paris. Opening hours: 11 AM to
We recommend to visit these concept stores when you are in Paris:
- Comme des garcons 54 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, 75008 Paris Tel:+33 1 53 30 27 27
- Onze 11 Rue Oberkampf, 75011 Paris Tel: +33 1 43 55 32 11
- Kamille 1 Place Alphonse Déville, 75006 Paris Tel : +33 1 45 44 35 67
- Freego 11 Rue Jacob, 75006 Paris Tel: +33 1 43 54 98 54
- Centre Commercial 2 Rue de Marseille, 75010 Paris Tel: +33 1 42 02 26 08
- Joy 38 Rue du Roi de Sicile, 75004 Paris Tel: +33 9 52 58 38 38
- FrenchTrotters 30 Rue de Charonne, 75011 Paris Tel: +33 1 47 00 84 35
- Diega 18 Rue Saint-Sulpice, 75006 Paris Tel: +33 1 43 54 76 22
- Pollen 7 Rue de la Villette 6 et, 75019 Paris Tel: +33 1 42 02 31 20
- Sandra Serraf 18 Rue Mabillon, 75006 Paris Tel: +33 1 43 25 21 24
- Casey Casey 6 Rue de Solferino, 75007 Paris Tel: +33 1 53 20 03 82
- Showroom Virginie Blieck 15 Rue Godillot, 93400 Saint-Ouen Tel: +33 1 40 12 67 23
- Arlette 20 Rue Saint-Nicolas, 75012 Paris Tel: +33 1 43 44 02 62
- Simone 33 Boulevard Arago, 75013 Paris Tel: +33 1 43 37 82 70
- Sandra Serraf 18 Rue Mabillon, 75006 Paris Tel: +33 1 43 25 21 24
- Montaigne Market 18 Avenue Matignon, 75008 Paris Tel: +33 1 81 70 26 16
- LE BON MARCHÉ 24 rue de Sèvres 75007 Paris Tel: 01 44 39 80 00
- L’ÉCLAIREUR 82 rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin 75010 Paris. Tel: 01 47 07 08 16
- OGATA 16 rue Debelleyme 75003 Paris.
- L’EXCEPTION 24 rue Berger 75001 Paris. Tel: 09 67 71 92 34
- THE BROKEN ARM 12 rue Perrée 75003 Paris. Tel: 01 44 61 53 60
- BOYS DON’T CRY 62 rue des Saints 75007 Paris. Tel: 01 42 22 98 98
- TOM GREYHOUND PARIS 19 rue de Saints-Péres 75003 Paris. Tel: 01 44 61 36 59
- MERCI 19 rue de Saintonge 75003 Paris. Tel: 01 44 61 36 59