- Business Planning Document: A document divided into several parts, including goals of the brand, market research, competitor analysis, sales strategies, capital and labor requirements, and financial data. The resulting document can serve as the blueprint for the brand to achieve desired goals.
- Market Research: Conduct market research to determine the viability of a new garment by directly connecting with potential customers. Market research allows the brand to understand the target market and get opinions and feedback from customers about their experience and interest in the garment.
- Financial Analysis: To analyze the brand's financial information and make prudent decisions. This analysis helps the brand understand the performance from an economic point and allows the brand to identify monetary terms' leakages.
- Budget Planning: Prepare budgets for each brand activity and monitor them closely to achieve utmost efficiency. The purpose of budgetary planning is to mitigate the risk that a brand's financial results will be worse than expected.
- Accurate Garment Costing: Correct costing for a garment considering every variable of the brand is very important. Garment costing done accurately will make all the difference in a brand's financial health.
- Financial Planning: Prepare a roadmap of how much sales the brand wants to achieve in the near term and long term by analyzing previous sales and brand future goals.
- Business Development: Increase brand sales by making a few changes to the strategy. Such changes can be identified after running over previous sales records and by finding new opportunities that exist.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis: Before taking up any project, a small or a big one, doing cost-benefit analysis helps the brand to make informed decisions of how much time and money you are putting in, which will help you to decide whether to take such projects or not.
- Sales Report Tracking: We will guide you to track your sales on a weekly/monthly basis. Such tracking will help you know whether your marketing and sales strategy is working or not and how much money you make on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Expense Report Tracking: We will design a customized expense tracker for you to track all your expenses at one place on a weekly/monthly basis and compare it with previous weeks/months.
- Database Building: We will guide the brand on maintaining records such as sales, expenses, customer records, store records, trade show events, competitors, etc. Such records will help the brand in Target marketing, pitching garments at new stores (Domestic & International) and trade shows.
- Competitor Analysis: Identify competitors of the brand considering the product range and USP. Provide the brand with ideas to stand out from the competitors.
To know more email us at firstname.lastname@example.org