We take whole-sale orders.
Our collection is available in 9 countries.
We at crow design clothes for you to wear them for many seasons. Our intention is to be slow fashion brand. We believe to provide clothes that have a history in them and that last long. We wish that our clothes make you want to repeat them.
The process of making our clothes is as important as the end result. There is a thought put in every stage of the creation, this creates a bond between the people who work with us during the entire process of making our collection. The weaver, supplier, manufacturer, our team of carigars and textile designers work towards implementing the particular design giving birth to a garment with the same thought.
Sustainability is central to our philosophy. We attempt to engage in mindful manufacturing across the different process. All our products are designed and made with utmost care in Ahmedabad, Gujarat and finished to the highest of standards.We have a policy of continual improvement in environmental standards.
We believe in a simple, honest approach to silhouettes giving upmost importance to our handwoven textiles woven across India. Offering timeless collection that celebrates easy dressing. We carefully design our collection keeping in mind the traditional weaving and printing methods practiced by weavers translating in our own contemporary way. These everyday classics are destined to become all-time favourites.
We take pleasure in designing our textile. All our fabrics are Handwoven in different parts of India. We only work with fair trade co-operatives and smaller workshops on artisanal crafts such as block printing, embroidery, tie-dyeing, hand spinning and hand weaving among others. We believe in celebrating the profound and timeless skills of these makers and to do what we can to sustain them.
Our clothes made with Khadi fabric and fabrics made from Handloom. This supports our rich heritage of textile industry of India and supports many families living in our villages.
- We are a team, of 25 we take utmost care to minimise waste and raw material use across the whole business.
- They work to provide you clothes of the best quality.
To create a space for creative and a safe working environment at our studio and workshop.
- All our garments are carefully stitched by our bespoke team of carigars who are trained to give the best fit keeping in mind the ergonomics of the body, these garments are stitched with utmost care, it is stitched by extra care to avoid any kind of mistake later hand finished by our team of women to give the extra finishing, all the garments goes under stringent inspection and checking so that we deliver the best quality of the dress and later its ironed and packed in our studio/workshop in Ahmedabad.
- Later each sample is shot in different parts of the world on different body type to show the versatility of our dresses, which are made for every body type for any nationality. It is then ironed & packed after inspection in our recycled bags and delivered to you.
We make sure smallest of fabric remnants is used at its best.
- Children are prohibited to work here.
We strictly follow the working hours of the workshop, incase of overtime we make sure our carigars are reimbrused.
- The salary is paid on time.
- There is no force of labour.
- There is no work given to be done at home.
- There is leave on public holidays.
- The health and safety of our employees is taken care of.
- There is no discrimination done on the basis of caste/religion.
- Every employee is allowed their freedom of speech.
- A code of conduct is followed which is friendly and respectable.
We at crow strive hard to a more regardful and solicitous way of life.
For more details regarding wholesale price, timeline etc
Email us at email@example.com ,firstname.lastname@example.org.