Our Sustainable Practices
At World of Crow, we are passionate about sustainability and ethical fashion. We believe that it is possible to create beautiful, high-quality products that are also environmentally and socially responsible.
That is why we are committed to bringing you a range of handcrafted, sustainable, and ethically-made textiles. Our products are made using traditional techniques, and they are produced by small businesses and artisans who are dedicated to preserving their craft.
At World of Crow, we believe that social responsibility is an integral part of sustainability. We are committed to supporting small businesses and artisans who are dedicated to preserving traditional techniques and using natural materials.
By working closely with our partners, we can help to support communities that rely on these skills for their livelihoods. We believe that supporting small businesses and artisans is an important way to promote economic development and social stability in the communities where they operate.
In addition to our commitment to supporting small businesses, we are also committed to fair labor practices. We believe that all workers deserve to be treated with respect and dignity, and we strive to ensure that our partners adhere to ethical labor standards.
Being a slow-fashion brand, the premise lies within respecting the environment. At Crow, we are mindful of the way we consume and produce. All our methods are tweaked regularly to ensure we are as sustainable as can be. Our decisions are thought over with the intention of being harm-free to the planet. We consciously engage in the resources we need and use them with a promise of giving back more.
About Our Organic Cotton
Organic cotton is a type of cotton that is grown using methods and materials that are more environmentally friendly and sustainable than those used in conventional cotton production. It is grown without the use of synthetic pesticides and fertilizers, which can harm soil quality and biodiversity. Instead, organic farmers use natural pest control methods, such as crop rotation and the use of natural predators, to keep pests at bay. They also rely on organic fertilizers, such as compost, to nourish the soil.
In addition to being better for the environment, organic cotton is also often considered to be more comfortable and durable than conventional cotton. It is also considered to be more socially responsible, as it is typically produced under fair labor conditions.
At World of Crow, we are committed to taking meaningful and measurable steps to reduce our environmental impact. Here are a few of the measures we are taking to make a positive impact:
- We promote reusing and recycling, practicing these measures through our sustainable packaging like leftover fabric price tags, waste cloth bags, and much more to avoid any use of plastic.
- We support organic farming and will continue to advocate for processes that conserve energy and resources.
- Our design team continues to work on concepts that help incorporate our waste fabric in every way possible.
- We try our best to efficiently use our resources, reusing 95% of our waste into new production systems.
- Any paper waste generated within our studio is reused creatively in our productions or disposed of in appropriate recycle bins.
- Our energy units are optimized for eco-friendly measures and are only used as per need. We do not leave our lights, machines, or water on when the studio is not operating.
Sustainable fashion is about more than just the materials and production processes. It is about considering the long-term impact of fashion on the environment and society and making conscious choices about what we wear. By choosing sustainable fashion, we can help to create a more sustainable and responsible future for the fashion industry.